Keeping My Existing Site And Adding Cs To It.

We bought CS Cart but want to keep our existing site, using CS buttons on each page to add to cart, and then using the CS Cart for checkout. We don't use Wordpress, etc… has anyone had success doing this with your site? Is there a place where we can see the best approach? I think that this would be done using widget mode to add javascript to our site, but I only want to add buttons, not template pages. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='sscjemoll' timestamp='1433270948' post='217000']

We bought CS Cart but want to keep our existing site, using CS buttons on each page to add to cart, and then using the CS Cart for checkout.  We don't use Wordpress, etc… has anyone had success doing this with your site?  Is there a place where we can see the best approach?  I think that this would be done using widget mode to add javascript to our site, but I only want to add buttons, not template pages.  Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

[/quote]

Widget mode will not do this and to be honest the amount of work involved would defeat the purpose of using a shopping cart at all.

Thank you for your reply. We didn't understand the amount or work it would take.