Kayako Tag On Cscart front

Anyone know how to add kayako tag for livehelp on the index of cs-cart i tryed to past in the index.php but its not show on the website thx M8

Create a template file…

For V2/V3:-

/skins/yourskin/customer/blocks/kayako_chat.tpl.

Paste your Kayako code in this file so the contents are like so:-

{** block-description:kayako_chat **}
{literal}
kayako code here
{/literal}

In Administration>Languages, create language variable “kayako_chat” with a value “Kayako Chat”.

Now in Design>Blocks, you can create a Template block wherever you want it and select 'Kayako Chat' as the template block. This then allows you to place the block in whichever grid/location you like, with whichever wrapper you like.

That's how I have integrated Kayako chat for V2 and V3 stores.

Hi thx How do i make a TPL file Dreamweaver maby you have a tpl file i can edit the code in many thx

In Windows Explorer (eg. open My Computer or Computer in Vista, 7 or 8 ), click Tools>Folder Options. 'Hide extensions for known file types' - uncheck. Now you can simply create a text file and save it. Then change the file extension from .txt to .tpl.

Unfortunately the forum does not allow the uploading of .tpl files so I can't share my version with you on the forum.

Maby you can email me ill try to Pm you but dont work [quote name='StellarBytes' timestamp='1378890765' post='168089']

In Windows Explorer (eg. open My Computer or Computer in Vista, 7 or 8 ), click Tools>Folder Options. 'Hide extensions for known file types' - uncheck. Now you can simply create a text file and save it. Then change the file extension from .txt to .tpl.

Unfortunately the forum does not allow the uploading of .tpl files so I can't share my version with you on the forum.

[/quote]

[quote name='unlocksupport' timestamp='1378891829' post='168091']

Maby you can email me ill try to Pm you but dont work

[/quote]

Fixed. You can PM me now.