jCarousel: No width/height set for items. This will cause an infinite loop. Aborting.

Hello,

I saw this on my custom skin and then changed to a standard skin, same problem. I did remove all cache’s.

I do have two product tabs. One with an image (has heigth and width specification) and another tab without images and just text.

I get the following popup: jCarousel: No width/height set for items. This will cause an infinite loop. Aborting.

I then have to close the page. This is on the customer side on Product details page.

This is mentioned in a bug report, but there was no response with an explanation.

It probably has to do with the product tabs, but don’t know what. I even removed the image and the same thing happens.

Has anyone seen this?

Thanks,

Bob

What browser are you using Bob? and have you tested this with another type to see if you get the same error?

Hi,

I just kept removing tabs until it went away. It seems like having a block with products in the product tab section caused the problem. Wanted to put in related products in the product tab. I will revisit this later, but at the time, I could not clone and add products with the pop-up. I did not try to see if the browser made a difference.

Thank,

Bob

The reason I asked is this is a known jcarousel problem with Safari and Chrome browsers (possibly others).

I know this is old but I was able to get it to go away by removing the option in “apperance settings” I disabled “Display mini thumbnail images as a gallery”.

I was getting this error in IE8 which probably cost me quite a few sales, glad I finally caught it.

I am now getting this error in the new IE9 beta. :frowning: I tried to untick the show images in mini gallery then cleared cache to no avail. Has anyone else had this problem?

Regards