Ive completed the multi categories mod

Ive completed my MOD of CS cart so it can now Mass Edit Additional Categories.

Including full use of "[COLOR=#0066cc]Apply values to all selected products››"[/COLOR][COLOR=#0066cc]

[/COLOR][COLOR=#0066cc]

>> quote Removed lol me being an idiot as usual <<

[/COLOR]

I can finally get on and manage my products

[URL=“http://www.car-audio-accessories.co.uk/Multi_Categories_Mod.rar”]http://www.car-audio-accessories.co.uk/Multi_Categories_Mod.rar[/URL]

Sounds intruguing.

What’s an “additional category”?

Secondary Categories… sorry, I always refer to them as additional categories

[quote name=‘SWS’]Ive completed modifying CS cart so it can now Multi Edit Additional Categories. Including "[COLOR=#0066cc]Apply values to all selected products››"

:smiley: $300 worth of mod as quoted from CS Cart[/COLOR]

[/quote]

SWS This going to be a freebie or a paid mod?

I’m about to get excited if you know what I mean :wink:

I wet my pants.

What else is new? :oops::shock:

[quote name=‘SWS’][COLOR=#0066cc]:smiley: $300 worth of mod as quoted from CS Cart a few weeks back, took me on average 4 1/2 hours to complete so thats $66 per hour[/COLOR][/quote]

This is not true.

Our quote manager quoted this mod at $65 only. Thus, in fact, it’s only $14.4 per hour. Not so bad, right?

Anyway, this mod will be added by default since v1.3.5

Thank you

Whoops… :oops: I think I should stop working at 3am and get my facts right before I post

hehehehe but at least the forum finally gets a reply from admin :smiley:

Great to hear it will be in by default BTW

Anyway, downloads now online, Ive tested it fully and its working great

[quote name=‘SWS’]Whoops… :oops: I think I should stop working at 3am and get my facts right before I post

hehehehe but at least the forum finally gets a reply from admin :smiley:

Great to hear it will be in by default BTW

Anyway, downloads now online, Ive tested it fully and its working great[/QUOTE]

:wink: This is a great mod, works perfectly, thanks a ton! I have been waiting for the new version to include this change because we have over 3500 products that needed to be broken out with secondary categories. But, thanks to you we can go ahead and get started. This will save us months worth of work.

I wish I could write code like you so I could give back!

Im not that great a coder… trust me !

But thanks for the comments, It certainly saves hours of editting time.

[quote name=‘SWS’]Ive completed my MOD of CS cart so it can now Mass Edit Additional Categories.

Including full use of "[COLOR=#0066cc]Apply values to all selected products››"[/COLOR][COLOR=#0066cc]

[/COLOR][COLOR=#0066cc]

[/QUOTE]

SWS, the files in the rar package is updated or we have to update with ref. to manual_installation?

uploaded all the files… don’t see what the mod is for? Attached is the screen capture of “select fields to edit” and I don’t see an option to select “additional category”? May be I am missing something :confused:

TIA

edit_fields.JPG

I get a database error…

Click the image for a larger screenshot.

Any ideas?

Edit: Maybe it has something to do with “product_id”?

foreach($products_ids as $key => $value){
$products_data[$key] = fn_get_product_data($key, $auth, $descr_sl, $db_tables['products'] . '.product_id, ' . $db_tables['products']. '.product_type' . $description_search_fields . $data_search_fields, $get_main_category, $get_add_category, false, $get_main_pair, $get_taxes);
}