Items missing from cart

I have a customer who is using Internet Explorer and claims they can click to buy an item and it shows up at the top right as being added to their cart but when they click to view their cart… it's empty.

They have cleared their cookies and still, same problem.

I am totally confused about why this is happening. I am using [color=#000000]CS-CART: version [/color]2.2.1 PROFESSIONAL

I know this isn't a lot to diagnosis a problem with. I tried it in Internet Explorer myself and did not have any issues, so I'm wondering if this may be an IE settings issue on their PC?

Update. I spoke with the customer again and he was able to view items in the cart, if he crated an account. If he checked out as a guest, he could not.

Maybe this will help pinpoint the problem with IE?

Well, I was wrong. Customer after creating an account, could add items to their cart and go through the checkout but after they entered in a coupon code and hit APPLY, the enter cart was emptied.

cant remember exactly but a thread a while back mentioned similar problems with IE if in compatibility mode

John

Hello ckad79,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. The problem requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

i also have this issue so when i purchase a copy i will get support to have a look