Issues with SEF rewrite

Hey everyone,

All of a sudden some of my pages are with SEF rewrites are not working properly, but then some of them are. For the ones that don’t work, when I click on a custom link to the SEF url it re-routes to the homepage with ?sef_rewrite=1 after the domain name. Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it? Thanks.

I figured it out so please disregard. Thanks.

Hi aharzand,

I believe that I am having the same issue as you. Unfortunately, I have been unable to figure out what the cause is. Any chance you (or anyone else who has had this happen) could let me know how you fixed it?

Thanks in advance.

No-one else has had this problem then?

I`m having the same problem. And all at appears is “?sef_rewrite=1

And happens then I want to access to another websites in another place than contain the admin access.

Ive never understood why people write “I figured it out so please disregard” … If you figured it out… share it!

Isnt that what forums are for?

This issue could be a .htaccess issue .

[quote name='aharzand' timestamp='1268337652' post='74097']

I figured it out so please disregard. Thanks.

[/quote]

Please share your fix. You may need help in the future.

[quote name='remoteone' timestamp='1375195379' post='166043']

Ive never understood why people write “I figured it out so please disregard” … If you figured it out… share it!

Isnt that what forums are for?

This issue could be a .htaccess issue .

[/quote]

I think you are right. I did find this online. It may help http://forum.joomla…ic.php?t=700469

Ive also found this issue when using HTTPS for admin pages. This can be due to mod_security rules being triggeredby the server.

We have CSC v2.1.4 running on an accountv that had mod_security enabled and its driving me INSANE!