Issue with GDPR addon after upgrade

Hi, I have upgraded from 4.15.2 to latest version 4.16.2.SP1. I have bellow issue with displaying GDPR texts on mobile devices. Texts on desktop browsers are fine. Please find error in attached image.
error_klaro

Please uninstall and install the GDPR module. It will add missed language variables

As alternative, you can find them in the following file and install manually

var/langs/en/addons/gdpr.po

Hi Ecom! Thanks for your reply. I did reinstall GDPR addon but situation is the same. The file /var/langs/en/addons/gdpr.po is there. The file rights are set the same as other po files. I also notice the issue is the same in desktop and mobile browser after reloading the page. Is there anything else I can check? Thank you!

If these languages variables missed in your .po file, add them manually

Here is their values

msgctxt "Languages::gdpr.klaro_consent_notice_description"
msgid "Hi! Could we please enable some additional services that require cookies? You can always change or withdraw your consent later."
msgstr "Hi! Could we please enable some additional services that require cookies? You can always change or withdraw your consent later."

msgctxt "Languages::gdpr.klaro_consent_notice_learn_more"
msgid "Let me choose"
msgstr "Let me choose"

msgctxt "Languages::gdpr.klaro_ok"
msgid "That's ok"
msgstr "That's ok"

They are available in backend and as well in gdpr.po:

Try deleting files in /var/cache/

1 Like

Thank you thetool this works!

Never the less In Samsung Internet browser I had big problems to clear cache of browser. I had to open webpage in privacy tab.

1 Like