Issue With Customers Checkout

Hi Guys

I know this may be simple but just can't find the cause. On my site when a customer does to checkout and sellects to register as a new customer.

They register and it take them directly to billing, They do not get to fill in there name address or shipping details.

The area to even fill in the details is not visable at all, only the shipping options and billing options are available.

The customer gets to checkout but PayPal will not accept the payment and the order shows with no customer details and these can not be added even by editing the order.

I also note that when I login as a customer and go to account/profile that the address and shipping fields are not displayed to allow for editing.

I might add that this is a multi store installation and I do not have this issue on the other stores.

Nothing has been changed except upgrading to the latest version of CS Cart.

Alan

Looks like profile fields and not shared to this store-front. You should go to each profile field in the administration panel and add this store-front in the special tab (Share or Stores)

Looks like profile fields and not shared to this store-front. You should go to each profile field in the administration panel and add this store-front in the special tab (Share or Stores)

Thank you so much eComLabs, That's exactly what the problem was, The strange thing is that this site was working perfectly about two weeks ago. But I suppose I just didn't check it after the last upgrade.

Alan

We were glad to help you!