Issue "variations As Separate Products" And "variations As One Product"

I have a very interesting question - at least interesting to me.

ISSUE: I have 7 products with Mulitple Colors (19 Colors), Multiple Sizes (4XS - 4XL - 11 sizes) and then Side - Left and Right ) what is the best setting to use for Variations.

FACTS: CS Cart gives examples to two different types of Variation options

(1) Variation as ONE PRODUCT - "For cases when a few similar products differ by a feature, but have the same name and similar appearance (for example, multiple "Size" variants of a T-shirt). These products will occupy a single position in the catalog. Customers will be able to select the desired feature value on the product page. To achieve this, set up variations for products with this feature." and

(2) Variation as SEPARATE PRODUCTS - "For cases when a few similar products differ visibly by a feature, and have different names (for example, multiple "Color" variants of a T-shirt). These products will appear as separate positions in the catalog. Customers will also be able to select the desired feature value on the product page. To achieve this, set up variations for products with this feature.

QUESTION: What is the BEST Variation style to use and why?

QUESTION: What will the resulting database file include based upon your suggested choice?- 7 x 19 Products (All Different Colors) x Left and Right Sides (Thus 266 Products which each have 11 different. OR, 7 products with 19 x 2 x 11 variations? Etc.?

This is not a test, it is a serious question. Trying to determine best methods and practices and the best experience for customer, and best way to manage inventory (Always an issue)