Issue Trying To Buy CS-Cart

First i would like to thank you for taking the time to read my post. It is my first and i have read through many of your posts while researcching which cart solution to go with. I beleive i have made my choice in CS-Cart however i am starting to get concerned.

Has anyone else had an issue when trying to purchase the CS-Cart Multi Vendor License? I am in the US and used the Credit Card payment feature. The order was declined. I called my bank and they had blocked it (I guess becuase of an international order) but, even after it was unblocked it still fails. I emailed CS-Cart however have yet to hear anything back and was just curious if the community has had this issue before?

Thank you for your time

Can someone tell me how long it typically takes for CS-Cart to send you the link to recover or reset your password? I am not even talking in store i am refering to the CS Cart main site. I am trying to purchase the Multi Vendor License but cant remember my password. Ive been waiting several hours and tried several times with no email yet.

I have the correct email and it is working as i have received other emails. Any help is advice is apreciated.

Dear Orlando,

First of all, thank you for choosing CS-Cart!

We are sorry to hear you experienced a payment issue and, unfortunately, we do not know why your bank blocked your payment (it was not an international order, because you made your payment to the US company BlueSnap, Inc - our payment service provider).

And thank you for paying your order with PayPal. Our Help Desk system emailed you all the details automatically right after your payment. But it seems you have received no emails from us. The recovery password works well on our site too (the emails are delivered within a couple of seconds) - it looks like either all our emails are in the spam folder or there is a problem with your email account (it is full or something like that).

We are really sorry for this inconvenience. Please send me a private message via this forum and let me know your alternative email address (if you use Gmail, it will be perfect).

If you overlook this message by some reason and we receive no answer from you within a day, we will call you at the number provided with your CS-Cart order and settle the issue.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

CS Cart is not only the best of all shopping cart systems available, they are also leaders n making a profit from the software and that's always a good thing when you need to depend on a company for future upgrades and new features they will be around for a long time and thats where my money goes, with the best. I have been with them sine the beginning and if it takes them longer to answer a question or payment issues I am always glad to wait I know my company is in good hands…

[quote name='flasher' timestamp='1397100857' post='181416']

CS Cart is not only the best of all shopping cart systems available, they are also leaders n making a profit from the software and that's always a good thing when you need to depend on a company for future upgrades and new features they will be around for a long time and thats where my money goes, with the best. I have been with them sine the beginning and if it takes them longer to answer a question or payment issues I am always glad to wait I know my company is in good hands…

[/quote]

Thank you for your feedback, Woody. That's true - you are our one of the first customers and you bought your CS-Cart license just the first week we started our sales in distant August 2005! Thank you for staying with us and have great sales!

I was wondering how you chose Cs-Cart - as you have understood that he is the Best or worthy of your attention.

I would like to first thank you and appologize for the confusion. I was having difficult time getting everything i needed and the entire time it was all captured in my Spam Quarenteen. Being new to the hosting company i selected i was unaware that they had a seperate Spam area that needed to be checked. After speaking with the rep that called today i was able to secure my license and should be able to recover my password. Thank you all very much for the help and i look forward to a long future using CS-Cart.

and before anyone else says it…i feel like a dope :)