Is this forum for advertising or for CS-Cart issues

You know it used to be that mods were freely shared on this board. Now it seems as though there are a few people shamelessly advertising their services in several posts a day.

Is this a board for the aid of the cart’s users or is it a free-for-all to make money?

I have seen this happen with other carts and the result was disastrous. Perhaps the powers that be should create a new section just for the people interested in promoting themselves so the rest of us won’t have to wade through the promotional drivel.

In consultation with ETi.

We’ll post a guideline in the coming week. Unfortunately this has also been happening in my eyes so action will be taken.

[quote name=‘roban’]You know it used to be that mods were freely shared on this board. Now it seems as though there are a few people shamelessly advertising their services in several posts a day.

Is this a board for the aid of the cart’s users or is it a free-for-all to make money?[/QUOTE]

back in the days their was a time of free mods, then one day, dirtballs started showing up hawking there mods with a price tag, it all started going downhill from there…

***** I agree *****