Is this ecommerce solution buggy?

Quite frankly bugs exist because people find them

If there were no bugs then the cart would not be constantly improved.

Virtuemart is the bane of all e-commerce evil and you’ll find a long list of people who have at one point attempted to use it.

If you don’t plan to join the community then you are not expected to participate however remember we’ll do the same in time. As we rely on the community to report bugs it’s only expected that you attempt to join in

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]

If there were no bugs then the cart would not be constantly improved.

[/QUOTE]

it’s a false statement. normally it says marketing people to hide big problems in the company. the statement should be so: the cart is constantly improved in its functionality and doesn’t contain any bugs.

repling on " this ecommerce solution buggy??? " can say, yes it’s buggy as all of products presented on the market.

I’m happy to invest £1000 in non-buggy and 100% secure e e-commerce script. I want to install it once and I do not want to care about anything regarding the script. I won’t have much time to deal with problems. Do you know any, because I don’t.

[quote name=‘deMarchi’]it’s a false statement. normally it says marketing people to hide big problems in the company. the statement should be so: the cart is constantly improved in its functionality and doesn’t contain any bugs.

repling on " this ecommerce solution buggy??? " can say, yes it’s buggy as all of products presented on the market.[/QUOTE]

[quote name=‘Noman’]I’m happy to invest £1000 in non-buggy and 100% secure e e-commerce script. I want to install it once and I do not want to care about anything regarding the script. I won’t have much time to deal with problems. Do you know any, because I don’t.[/QUOTE]

LOL - nope and we spent months trialing carts only to come back to cscart as £/features/ease of use /support you couldnt do better - now we’re about to go live it was the best decision we made in terms of our new site

these guys have been 100% all the way with support, responsiveness and improvements, and with a good community in the forums we’re never far from support/answers

i will conceed that with v2, we started setting up with 2.0.4 we found some frustrating issues, but with fixes to date in 2.0.6 almost all the issues we’ve seen are resolved. The last couple are fixed in the next update (on bug tracker) so we couldnt be happier