Is This A Cs-Cart Page?

My webhost has been moving my site around to different servers, and this latest time, this page now comes up for every page, including the /admin. They claim that it is the cs-cart script, yet it didn't start until they started messing around with things.

yes

How do I get rid of it then? I am no longer even able to get to the admin page.

When there is an error, this page will also come up.

what type of url you are accesing ? have you tried http:// or http://www ?

Ive tried everything. Everything was fine, then my host told me I was using too much resources because of Bing, so they moved me to another server…I used a robot.txt to fix that, and was going fine for about 2 weeks, then they stated they are going to move me back to my original server. Ever since then, I can not access email, can't access FTP, can't access website, and I get the page above on anything/everywhere on the site, including my url.com/admin.php. I have stated to them multiple times I have not received email's in a week from the domain either, and when I try to email it from outside, I get a returned email and it tell's me the user account is not found, but I am able to log into webmail on their servers, but I am not receiving email's on there either. I told them this several times, and then they stated “We just sent you a new welcome email to your email address.”. Im not quite sure what they are not understanding, that I can NOT access email from them through their servers.

Ok they got the email issue fixed, was an error they caused. Only thing left is I still can not access the site. They state everything was migrated fine, which I am finding hard to believe since everything worked fine before they did anything. Can't access front of the site, anything on the site, nor the admin area. All leads to the image above.

[quote name='parodius420' timestamp='1426452291' post='208004']

Ok they got the email issue fixed, was an error they caused. Only thing left is I still can not access the site. They state everything was migrated fine, which I am finding hard to believe since everything worked fine before they did anything. Can't access front of the site, anything on the site, nor the admin area. All leads to the image above.

[/quote]

Hi,

can you access your webhosting panel or FTP? What panel do they using? cPanel?

Open the config.local.php and replace:

error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 0);

with

error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 1);
define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

Then you should see actual error message