Is there any way to turn off the phone number column in the order listing?

Is there any way to turn off the phone number column in the order listing? It has no purpose, why do I need the phone number there? Should be configurable what columns appear, including the width.

Same for the email link. Why would I want to send emails using my email app? I want to handle all customer interaction in CS Cart with audit trail, not write people emails manually.

Strange “enhancements”, they make no sense to me, just more on the page that I don’t need. Plus it breaks the date column (order date and time) into two lines because it is too long for the column width now.

Also I dislike the change control commands to the right hand side since 4.2.1. Again, this should be configurable. Many people read from left to right…

:confused:

Hi, any ideas how to remove phone number column?

[quote name='japanexp' timestamp='1410330131' post='191824']

Hi, any ideas how to remove phone number column?

[/quote]

Open the design/backend/templates/views/orders/manage.tpl file and remove the following parts of code:

```php

{__("phone")}{if $search.sort_by == "phone"}{$c_icon nofilter}{/if}
```

and

```php
{$o.phone}
```

To put sidebar to the left section, replace:

```php
{include file="common/mainbox.tpl" title=$page_title sidebar=$smarty.capture.sidebar content=$smarty.capture.mainbox buttons=$smarty.capture.buttons adv_buttons=$smarty.capture.adv_buttons content_id="manage_orders"}
```

with

```php
{include file="common/mainbox.tpl" title=$page_title sidebar=$smarty.capture.sidebar content=$smarty.capture.mainbox buttons=$smarty.capture.buttons adv_buttons=$smarty.capture.adv_buttons content_id="manage_orders" sidebar_position="left"}
```

Hope this will help

Wow, thanks eComLabs, very helpful of you. :grin:

This really should be configurable in the appearance options…

[quote name=‘japanexp’ timestamp=‘1410360686’ post=‘191873’]

Wow, thanks eComLabs, very helpful of you. :grin:

This really should be configurable in the appearance options…

[/quote]

You are welcome! :) You can post your suggestion to cscart.uservoice.com