Is there any Affiliate System Tutorial?

I'm trying to configure the Affiliate system and can't find much documentation on how it works. Does anyone know of a youtube video or comprehensive tutorial that explains how to set up affiliates, create an affiliate code, switch affiliates between different plans, etc? The CS Cart documentation is skeletal at best. Has anyone else made a tutorial for their clients they can share?

Hello summer00,

I suggest that you should read the appropriate articles located on the “Affiliates” page of our Knowledge base: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation If you cannot find necessary information there, please feel free to contact us via Customer Help Desk and we will be happy to assist you in providing necessary instructions.

Also we would be grateful if you can clarify what exactly we should improve or correct in our CS-Cart documentation. We will check your suggestions in more detail and apply necessary changes if need be.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1311765059' post='118351']

Hello summer00,

I suggest that you should read the appropriate articles located on the “Affiliates” page of our Knowledge base: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation If you cannot find necessary information there, please feel free to contact us via Customer Help Desk and we will be happy to assist you in providing necessary instructions.

Also we would be grateful if you can clarify what exactly we should improve or correct in our CS-Cart documentation. We will check your suggestions in more detail and apply necessary changes if need be.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

Thank you! In particular, here is one issue I'm trying to troubleshoot that the reference guide doesn't cover, either under Mailing Lists or Affiliates:

1. How can I set up a mailing list of just my Affiliates? I tried to use your “Add Subsribers from list of users” link, but even the Advanced Search is not allowing me to find and select just my affiliates from my overall user database. Screenshot of the page I'm using is attached. Do you have a way to select based on TYPE? i.e. Affiliate, Customer, etc?

Screen shot 2011-07-30 at 10.46.00 AM.png

Hello summer00,

Unfortunately, there is no way to configure the default CS-Cart store to work in this way. You can consider our custom development service or ask third-party developers to implement it.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team