Is possible to do this on profile fields?

I am going to remake my shop with cs-cart and i want to know if this is possible.

I want to add on profile fields this:

Choose invoice type:

1. Normal invoice
  2. Business invoice

And i want to happen this. If the customer choose the 1st option from select box, nothing happens. If the custom choose the 2nd option i want more 4 input field fields to appear.

So the point is this: I want to have 4 input field, which will appear only if the customers choose the 2nd option from the select box mentioned above. Is it possible?

Dear,

Currently, CS-Cart have no field set up for the check out page.

It could be custom programmed.

I had similiar problem… Didn’t found any answer.

It’s all possilbe. It’s software! :slight_smile:

But it’s not standard cart functionality. Hence you will have to make custom modificatios to do what you want to do.

You will also need to modify your mail templates to add your business template and have the appropriate checking there to use the invoice based on the client’s selection.

[quote name=‘GsmCorner’]I am going to remake my shop with cs-cart and i want to know if this is possible.

I want to add on profile fields this:

Choose invoice type:

1. Normal invoice
  2. Business invoice

And i want to happen this. If the customer choose the 1st option from select box, nothing happens. If the custom choose the 2nd option i want more 4 input field fields to appear.

So the point is this: I want to have 4 input field, which will appear only if the customers choose the 2nd option from the select box mentioned above. Is it possible?[/QUOTE]

(i also need that mod. i think is necessary cs-cart having this included)

Anyway, the only thing i did is edit “shipping” address and make it work as “business invoice”

1.i add a user field (check button) called “Business invoice” (you can also make a radio button with two fields : personal and businees invoice)
  3. Change the name of “Different Shipping address” to “Business invoice info”
  4. At the user fiels page, i chage the shipping fields with the one i need

fields “firstname,lastname,address,city,state,country,phone” changed to “company name,address,city,phone,SSN,tax office”

so when a customer needs business inovice, he clicks on “businees invoice” check button and then at the old “Different shipping address” and fills up his company info