Is ok to install 2.0.12 with PHP 5.3.x?

I got “Connection closed by remote server” error page when run cs-cart 2.0.12 Installation script with PHP 5.3. It keep me in the “License agreement” page forever…

I found a post said cs-cart 2.0.x can’t happy with PHP 5.3.x at this moment…Is it true???

[quote name=‘MINISTAR4U’]I got “Connection closed by remote server” error page when run cs-cart 2.0.12 Installation script with PHP 5.3. It keep me in the “License agreement” page forever…

I found a post said cs-cart 2.0.x can’t happy with PHP 5.3.x at this moment…Is it true???[/QUOTE]

This is true.

oh…oh…sad to hear that!

Cs-cart need to come out a new installation and solution service pack for PHP 5.3.x, since some of ISP companies already installed PHP 5.3.x for their php hosting servers…

Seems like responsible hosts would not be forcing 5.3.x on their customers at this point; there are still too many issues with too much software.

See this post for more information:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showpost.php?p=70602&postcount=4[/url]

Yes, CS-Cart needs to keep up with ongoing changes in PHP but I don’t know that I want an e-commerce site on the bleeding edge.

Bob

I agree hosts should not force new updates.

Once when I was using shared hosting I had a cart break because of a new PHP version a phone call and the host said sorry and moved me to another server and all was well.

Any host that forces a new PHP version should be dropped asap.