Is it worth upgrading to Cs-cart 2.0.8 version?

I recently had the 2.0.6 version of cscart and then upgraded via the back-end to 2.0.7. When I upgraded the cart, I lost all of my css styles and coding changes were all restored to their defaults. Also, with the 2.0.7 version, I’ve had slow mysql queries. Many issues have been arising.

Is it really worth upgrading to the new 2.0.8 version? And if so, how can I retain all of my current css styles, without having them restored to the current template’s default css styles?

Wait for the 2.0.9 version, it is some really interesting news you will be hear soon by the developers.

I am still on 1.35 and know for me to upgrade will be a huge pain in the rear. Trying to hire someone to do it for us, but some people I have talked to don’t reply back. I guess the economy isn’t too bad for some.

So, if anyone out there’s needs some business, pm me of shoot me an email at john@taylorsnutrition.com.

PS: Only experienced persons need to apply.

[quote name=‘taylorsnutriton’]

So, if anyone out there’s needs some business, pm me of shoot me an email at john@taylorsnutrition.com.

PS: Only experienced persons need to apply.[/quote]

I’ve got a professional on the way :wink:

I know the feeling…could use the same kind of help but waiting for 2.09. Any takers?

[quote name=‘derbytown502’]I know the feeling…could use the same kind of help but waiting for 2.09. Any takers?[/quote]

I’ll have someone contact you soon.