Is it suppose to be like that? and how to remove this?

Hi. i created few sample features for testing but when i go and view the product before i click on it for details i see a list of them there also [COLOR=“Red”]look here to see it[/COLOR].

Is it suppose to be like that? if yes how do i remove that?

Also how do i remove the options, Minimum quantity for “Aneros browner dildo” is 1, short description.

Basically what i want is just the image, name and code price and the add to cart, Add to Wish List, and Add to compare list,

any ideas?

Remove minimum order quantity?

You have set a minimum order quantity of “1” on that product. Set it back to “0”.

The features do display like that. You will need to comment out the appropriate code in the template and make whatever adjustments you like.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]You have set a minimum order quantity of “1” on that product. Set it back to “0”.

The features do display like that. You will need to comment out the appropriate code in the template and make whatever adjustments you like.

Bob[/QUOTE]

Hi jobosales any idea where in the template. what page?

You can turn off the features display on the catalog pages by editing the product feature - uncheck the “Catalog pages” checkbox.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]You can turn off the features display on the catalog pages by editing the product feature - uncheck the “Catalog pages” checkbox.

Bob[/QUOTE]

Hi. yes but i want the features to show only in the product details page as the features tab but not on the products list pages…any idea where to go and maybe delete that code or…

and also i want to remove the short description

Did you try what I suggested above to remove the features from the category listing? You won’t need to do any editing.

[QUOTE]You can turn off the features display on the catalog pages by editing the product feature - uncheck the “Catalog pages” checkbox.[/QUOTE]

In Admin:

1. Select catalog link;
  2. Select Product features link;
  3. Select “edit” link on on one of the features;
  4. Uncheck "Catalog pages;
  5. Click "Save

Repeat items 3-5, as necessary.

This applies to version 2. I suggest you (and everyone) include he version they are running in either their sig or in each post.

Bob

That worked!

Thanks worked yes