Is it safe to upgrade to 2.0.11?

I’ve seen a few threads on the latest upgrade, but just wanted to see generally what people think about the latest version.

After V 2.0.9 I decided to wait to see if everyone is happy enough with this upgrade. I’m not a “technical genius” so if something goes wrong, or needs modification then I’m a bit stuck - which is why I’ve decided to play the wait and see game with this release.

I’m working with 2.0.10 at the moment which seems to be working well so far.

Thanks,

Cathy

Take a look at this thread

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=14615[/url]

Thanks for that, that’s a good thread.

hmmm… it looks like there are a few issues, so I might hold off for a while. Hopefully the next release will sort out these SEO issues.

I have 2.11 running on two stores. No problems yet. If you use cs-cart the way it was intended you should have no problems. Some people do not have the expertise and try and stretch its functionality and run into problems.

David

[quote name=‘Triplets’]I have 2.11 running on two stores. No problems yet. If you use cs-cart the way it was intended you should have no problems. Some people do not have the expertise and try and stretch its functionality and run into problems.

David[/quote]

The exact same people then say CS-Cart does work… :confused:

[quote name=‘Triplets’]I have 2.11 running on two stores. No problems yet. If you use cs-cart the way it was intended you should have no problems. Some people do not have the expertise and try and stretch its functionality and run into problems.

David[/QUOTE]

Well that’s good to know as my requirements are pretty straight forward. The only modifications I really need are to change those weird ajax notifications and to include the mini-cart - everything else is already provided by the software.

The only thing that is concerning, but not specific to V 2.0.11 is the issues relating to the SEO module. SEO will be a major focus for me next year, so hopefully I won’t run into any problems there.

Thanks for the replies

hahahah we had cs cart install teh upgrades yesterday upto 2.11 now we are all locked out of site , add ons when we was last it wont allow us to open the edit screen , the category page has lots of options missing

so to all those who have no issues congrats

but i sat waiting on cs to fix : )