Is it possible to send 2 sms notifications?

Hello, is it possible to send an sms notification at a time.I have seen that i can send to only on (my self) but i really need to send another one at the same time to the stores admin.

Can this be done?

Thank you

[quote name=‘lbg881’]Hello, is it possible to send an sms notification at a time.I have seen that i can send to only on (my self) but i really need to send another one at the same time to the stores admin.

Can this be done?

Thank you[/QUOTE]

Don’t know how to complete that in cs cart. But here is an idea.

You can have it sent to an email address and create a rule that when an email comes from your site. Forward to 123456@yourcarrier id info. So this way you can forward it to as many as you like.

Hope this helps.

hi CutRiteFX thanks for your response, can you please explain it to me in a more detailed steps because i didnt get it all the way.thank you for your help

hi CutRiteFX thanks for your response, can you please explain it to me in a more detailed steps because i didnt get it all the way.thank you for your help

[quote name=‘CutRiteFX’]Don’t know how to complete that in cs cart. But here is an idea.

You can have it sent to an email address and create a rule that when an email comes from your site. Forward to 123456@yourcarrier id info. So this way you can forward it to as many as you like.

Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

[quote name=‘lbg881’]hi CutRiteFX thanks for your response, can you please explain it to me in a more detailed steps because i didnt get it all the way.thank you for your help[/QUOTE]

You go to

admin.php?dispatch=settings.manage§ion_id=Company

Which is your admin/settings/company

change the Order department e-mail address. you@yourdomain.com

Now in your email program example outlook express.

Create a rule

Tools/Message Rules/Mail

Create a rule that any emails that come from your website be forwarded to your phones.

To send a text message to a phone using email

Just use one of the following

T-Mobile: phonenumber@tmomail.net

Virgin Mobile: phonenumber@vmobl.com

Cingular: phonenumber@cingularme.com

Sprint: phonenumber@messaging.sprintpcs.com

Verizon: phonenumber@vtext.com

Nextel: phonenumber@messaging.nextel.com