Is it possible to restrict product purchase to specific groups?

Good Morning!

I would like to set up a few products that are only available to my wholesale buyers. Is this possible? I thought I could do it in the quantity discount section but selecting wholesale from the drop down list for the unit price, but there are no options to do that.

Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks!

Jeff

[quote name=‘idpweb’]Good Morning!

I would like to set up a few products that are only available to my wholesale buyers. Is this possible? I thought I could do it in the quantity discount section but selecting wholesale from the drop down list for the unit price, but there are no options to do that.

Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks!

Jeff[/QUOTE]

In the products set…Usergroups to the group you require ie wholesale!

[quote name=‘BarryH’]In the products set…Usergroups to the group you require ie wholesale![/QUOTE]

So I would have to set up a product category and restrict the entire category?

[quote name=‘idpweb’]So I would have to set up a product category and restrict the entire category?[/QUOTE]

Each product has the Availability.Usergroups option under the General TAB

I took a look at the area you stated and I don’t have that option. Under “Availability” all I have is “created date”, “available since”, and “buy in advance”.

Is there a general setting that I may have missed?

Thanks again!

[quote name=‘idpweb’]I took a look at the area you stated and I don’t have that option. Under “Availability” all I have is “created date”, “available since”, and “buy in advance”.

Is there a general setting that I may have missed?

Thanks again![/QUOTE]

Very strange. Maybe if you go to user groups and create a group ai may appear in the produts then! Not sure if there is something to do to Usergroups to display?

I am running 2.0.8 and it looks like that feature may have been added in 2.0.9

[quote name=‘idpweb’]I am running 2.0.8 and it looks like that feature may have been added in 2.0.9[/QUOTE]

Yes I am sure it was!