Is It Possible To Add "product_Name" Code In Description?

So I have about 13,000 products on my site all of which are mostly the same "product" so I am looking to create descriptions that are essentially all the same except for the product name and or maybe a category name in there too in order to mix it up. Is there an easy way to do this where I could just add html to the descriptions of all the similar products but have it insert the product name since it is different?

So I have about 13,000 products on my site all of which are mostly the same "product" so I am looking to create descriptions that are essentially all the same except for the product name and or maybe a category name in there too in order to mix it up. Is there an easy way to do this where I could just add html to the descriptions of all the similar products but have it insert the product name since it is different?

Hello!

Our SEO Templates add-on can help you. You will create a template with your description text where product name or category name is inserted automatically for all products.

Looks like the mentioned module works with meta description only.

Alternative way - export required products, add description in Excel and replace product_Name placeholder with macros

Yeah I am looking at the product description more than the meta description. Even though search engines are "supposed to" pull data from the meta description it seems like they do a better job of pulling from the actual product description these days. Import/export should work I just hate messing with that since something always seems to screw up.

Most engines ignore the meta-description since it's been abused by simply stuffing keywords in there.

You could append a string like "product_name - product_code: " to the start of all product descriptions with db queries. Needs to account for multi-store (or vendor in MVE) and the set of languages that your store operates wih.