Is It Possible For Me To Sell My Cs-Cart Multi Vendor Lifetime License?

I bought a lifetime license for CS-Cart Multi Vendor and I have decided to go a different way. Is it possible for me to sell my license to someone else and have it transferred to them?

You may try to contact cs-cart helpdesk and they may guide you the steps.

Please contact sales@cs-cart.com and ask them this question to avoid any misunderstadings.

I bought a lifetime license for CS-Cart Multi Vendor and I have decided to go a different way. Is it possible for me to sell my license to someone else and have it transferred to them?

Please check this answer:

http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/23794-hey-where-can-i-sell-my-cs-cart-license/#entry121885

Oh my dear, your are struck! Should have tested the trial very well before taking decision.

CScartlearner, I did do a trial and after trying it I bought it. Than I had my site customized for a pretty penny but in the end I just did not end up with a site that performed up to the basic standards of a modern ecommerce site. Specifically I have never been happy with the SEO and speed of CS-Cart.

At the time of purchase the site didn't mention that I would have to pay for upgrades after a year either. I don't mind paying for upgrades but I expected them to be reasonably priced. For the $300+ a year for upgrades I can just move to shopify for the same price.

CS-Cart may be a great fit for some customers but it just didn't work well for me at this point. Who knows, maybe in a few years it's SEO and speed will be on the same level of a shopify store and will be worth me coming back to. After all I have it for life :)

Remember that you have the version in place at the end of your upgrade period for life. More current versions would require you to purchase upgrades for the missing periods.

But you should contact sales@cs-cart.com. Generally they are pretty reasonable and if you want to transfer your license to someone else, they may be willing to work with you. The would get the annual upgrade revenue in that case......