Is cs-cart 2.0 source code enrypted?

I am already a member of cs-cart. After I downloaded cs-cart 2.0 beta3, I found that all the source code are not encrypted…

Did I miss something?

It is beta version you have to wait for the real version whcih is releasing within a month.

[quote name=‘miracles’]It is beta version you have to wait for the real version whcih is releasing within a month.[/QUOTE]

Hi friend, how do you konw it will release in a month?

For now, cs-cart 2.0 still can not deal with multiple package shipment. It is such a shame that we can not use this feature in the final release…

Hello everyone,

I was just going to buy CS Cart. Now I don’t understant which version I’m going to get (version 2.0 ??).

The one I have been testing is a 1.3.5… So, should I wait for one month in order to get the latest one ??

Otherwise, if I download the soft now (either 1.3 or +) will I be able to upgrade free of charge in one month ?

Thank you

Olivier

[quote name=‘parvati’]Hello everyone,

I was just going to buy CS Cart. Now I don’t understant which version I’m going to get (version 2.0 ??).

The one I have been testing is a 1.3.5… So, should I wait for one month in order to get the latest one ??

Otherwise, if I download the soft now (either 1.3 or +) will I be able to upgrade free of charge in one month ?

Thank you

Olivier[/QUOTE]

Hi, you can buy it now and your upgrade will be free for 1 year. For sure cs-cart 2.0 will become stable within 1 month if you pray everyday.

Check this out for the detail.

[URL]https://www.cs-cart.com/upgrade-policy.html[/URL]