Inventory Out Of Stock Actions Not Working

I am working on adding inventory features to my development site. I noticed that Out-of-stock actions are not working.

I checked Enable inventory tracking in general settings. Made sure allow negative amount in inventory is unchecked. Checked show out of stock products. On some products I selected out of stock action as Sign up for notification.

Of these select products I alternatively set the In stock amount at 10 or zero.

Front end does display "In stock" and "Out of stock" availability

Front end does not remove add to cart button when out of stock is displayed nor Notify me when this product is back in stock [enter email address].

I check product db fields for product quantities and Product availability are correct and Out of stock fields have "S"

I started to compare templates between the active template and themes_repository. Just not seeing any differences. Cleared var/cache as well but no joy.

Are these actions controlled by ajax? I am looking to replace files from the repository as a way to eliminate the problem. Someone else was working on the theme and I suspect they inadvertently broke the inventory function. But I need to be sure where the issue comes from.

cs-cart v4.13.1, php 7.4, apache 2.4, mysql 5.7.36

It works for me on clean installation

https://prnt.sc/1z92901

Something wrong on your side (3rd party theme, custom addons, etc)

Hmmm, I am definitely missing something.

I tried testing Inventory Tracking on other development sites that use a more plain vanilla install. I can't display the Out of Stock "sign up for notification" on ANY of these sites! They should not allow add to cart button on neg inventory when stock is zero and out of stock action is sign up for notification.

Oddly, I do not see a track inventory for each product in the Price/Inventory section under the Product's General tab (Admin Panel > Products > Products > [Select Product] > General tab > Pricing/Inventory section > Track Inventory (missing)... should below Zero price action. Enable Inventory tracking is checked under Admin Panel > Settings > General.

Maybe you have in settings “allow negative inventory” ?

Allow negative amount in inventory is unchecked.

Oddly, I do not see a track inventory for each product in the Price/Inventory section under the Product's General tab (Admin Panel > Products > Products > [Select Product] > General tab > Pricing/Inventory section > Track Inventory (missing)... should below Zero price action. Enable Inventory tracking is checked under Admin Panel > Settings > General.

Please take a look

https://prnt.sc/1zmvaq3

Thank you eCommLabs for your kind response. I don't have that function either.

But it is partly fixed. CS-Cart support offered some changes to my settings_objects table to bring back the out-of-stock product notifications. I still don't know the cause of the Admin Panel tracking settings not effecting the db.

One can query the tracking settings by searching the table. I don't know what the values should be for all the query results unless I do a clean install of the latest version where settings do work via Admin Panel and compare db values... especially the setting for tracking by individual product.

SELECT * FROM `cscart_settings_objects` WHERE `name` LIKE '%tracking%'