Introducing Multi-Vendor Plus

You must be an accomplished Buddhist. Only they reject the independent existence of the whole as a transcendental subject. :-)

Naaa. I believe in science, when you show me that $1600 of bells and whistles got you some sales, I'll believe it..

Multi-Vendor Plus is a software solution for larger online marketplaces with bigger income and budgets. It is also more expensive than the standard edition.

And you have to be a charity organization offering your member-vendors free access to payment and sale resources. The most important feature of NV+ is

5. Separate Vendor Checkout

This feature is a part of the Direct Customer-to-Vendor Payments built-in add-on. The feature allows your customers to pay for products from different vendors separately at checkout. The vendors create their own payment methods and all the payments go straight to their accounts.

The cool thing is - vendors get all the money from customers, so, marketplace fees become their concern, not yours.

The cool thing is that if you make the vendors create their payment methods, you will have to disable your own methods of payment and then you will get nothing from the vendors for your marketplace services.

Whoever purchased MV+, please, confirm this issue.

Update

I have to officially thank the CS-Cart helpdesk technical team for resolving this issue in no time.

Update

I have to officially thank the CS-Cart helpdesk technical team for resolving this issue in no time.

What was the fix? According to bug tracker there was no issue...

What was the fix? According to bug tracker there was no issue...

https://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-7405-direct-customer-to-site-owner-payments-backdoor/

They closed the bug report, but then we came to agreement that this will be fixed in the next release. I got also a temporary addon circumventing the issue. Hopefully I am not breaking any nondisclosure rules ;-)

Anyway, very much impressed - if not surprised - by the level of support.

https://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-7405-direct-customer-to-site-owner-payments-backdoor/

They closed the bug report, but then we came to agreement that this will be fixed in the next release. I got also a temporary addon circumventing the issue. Hopefully I am not breaking any nondisclosure rules ;-)

Anyway, very much impressed - if not surprised - by the level of support.

Yes their support is good, I didn't quite understand the issue though..

Yes their support is good, I didn't quite understand the issue though..

With this fix, customers can use only the payment methods created by the vendors. If the vendor didn't create any he will get no orders. Both clients and vendors shall not use my payment methods as free escrow service.

With this fix, customers can use only the payment methods created by the vendors. If the vendor didn't create any he will get no orders. Both clients and vendors shall not use my payment methods as free escrow service.

Got it! If no vendor payment method is defied it was defaulting to Admin's payment method.

Got it! If no vendor payment method is defied it was defaulting to Admin's payment method.

Exactly.