Introducing A New Prototype—Product Variations (A Better Implementation Of Product Option Combinations)

Please also make it quicker to edit the SKU for the variations. Now we have to go into each variation to change the SKU, instead of being able to add/change this from the product variant list.

I've compiled a short list of questions and answers. This is all I can say until the official announcement, and a lot of things are subject to change.

---

Can groups and variations work together?

Yes, absolutely. They complement each other: use groups when you want to display separate products on the storefront (for example, different colors of the same T-shirt), and use variations when you don't want to display separate products on the storefront (for example, different sizes for every color of the T-shirt).

---

Why in the world a one would want to display different options for the same products as separate products. If you are talking about small stores with limited quantity, I would somehow agree on this. However, it is unreasonalbe for stores with bug SKUs.

-----------

Ability to display other products from the group in the single product on category page

Plenty of users want to have the ability to display other products from the group on hoover or below the main product on category page (just to show that there are other color/size etc. options). Will you implement this or it's not possible in the architecture of your solution?

-----------

This is a great and should replace displaying different products for each single product features. +1 to this feature.

Like this features, CS-Cart look and feel can be improved needless to say the great funcationality.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Feedback on Option Combinations and Product Variations