Instant Messaging For Vendors

Hello,

I have an idea for an instant messaging system that works in this way; if enabled by vendor, vendors profile will display online/offline status. If online a button for IM appears, allowing registered user to open a chat box with vendor for instant correspondence.

How hard would implementing such a feature be? Any ideas on how one would go about accomplishing this?

As always,

thanks!

Do you want the main admin to see all conversations?

Yes, that would be perfect!

Recently we have added the ability to display a Question button on the product details page in the customer area. The customer can send an email to the vendor. The vendor will be notified by email and check the question in the vendor area. The main store admin will be able to check the communication history between the vendor and customer in the admin panel as well. Also the customer can check all communications with different vendors in the Communications section on their profile page. But this functionality can be modified in accordance with your requirements.

I am afraid, there is not easy way to organize communication in such a way. Additional code modifications are required. Feel free to contact us to get a free quote

Hello cscartfan,

We've made similar modifications previously. If you are interested, you are welcome to contact us.

Best regards,

Alt-team

Recently we have added the ability to display a Question button on the product details page in the customer area. The customer can send an email to the vendor. The vendor will be notified by email and check the question in the vendor area. The main store admin will be able to check the communication history between the vendor and customer in the admin panel as well. Also the customer can check all communications with different vendors in the Communications section on their profile page. But this functionality can be modified in accordance with your requirements.

Wonderful, thanks for the info! It looks like the current cs-cart feature provides everything I require.

Wonderful, thanks for the info! It looks like the current cs-cart feature provides everything I require.

Good! If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us at sales@simtechdev.com.