Installation issue - Duplicate Entry

During installation of the Beta 2 it gets to the importing data and then errors with the following… even unchecking the box for demo data does not resolve it.

Importing data:

Error occured

Database error: Duplicate entry ‘customers_also_bought–A-DE’ for key ‘PRIMARY’ (1062)

Invalid query: INSERT INTO cscart_addon_descriptions (addon, object_id, object_type, description, lang_code) VALUES (‘customers_also_bought’, ‘’, ‘A’, ‘andere vom Kunden gekaufte Artikel’, ‘DE’)

I have the same issue, setup is Win2k3 server, PHP 5.2.2, MYSQL 5.0.37.

If you need any other info just let me know.

full error is (with full paths removed)

```php

Database error: Duplicate entry ‘customers_also_bought–A-DE’ for key 1 (1062)

Invalid query: INSERT INTO cscart_addon_descriptions (addon, object_id, object_type, description, lang_code) VALUES (‘customers_also_bought’, ‘’, ‘A’, ‘andere vom Kunden gekaufte Artikel’, ‘DE’)

Backtrace:

File: LOCATIONwwwroot\cs-cart\core\fn.database.php
Line: 241
Function: db_error
File: LOCATIONwwwroot\cs-cart\install\core\install.php
Line: 487
Function: db_query
File: LOCATIONwwwroot\cs-cart\install\core\install.php
Line: 131
Function: fn_parse_sql
File: LOCATION\wwwroot\cs-cart\install\index.php
Line: 37
Function: include
```

I just upgraded php to 5.2.8 and i get the same error.

Have you tried uncommenting this line in config.php

[COLOR="Red"]//[/COLOR]define('MYSQL5', true);

[quote name=‘baballuci’]Have you tried uncommenting this line in config.php

[COLOR="Red"]//[/COLOR]define('MYSQL5', true);
[/QUOTE]

Just tried that and i get the same thing. Part way through installing the data a popup appears saying the database already contains cs-cart tables. if i chose to continue i get the above error.

If you have run through the install more than once, you need to drop all the tables first before running it again.

Yeah i completely emptied the database and re-ran the install and i still get the same problem. See the attached popup message.

This appears during the data import stage.

A report error message appears, however if i try and post the error it goes to a 404.

popup_error1.jpg