Install CS Cart For Me... Please!!!

Does anyone feel up to doing something good for someone today?

Please install cs cart trial for me.

I will give you a temp cpanel login for my server.

Please contact me at justinservices@sbcglobal.net if you are interested.

Small cash reimbursement is given. thanks.

Give it a shot… if you have trouble installing it you’re definitely going to have trouble using it… If you need help, let us know what problems you have

[quote name=‘racingsolution’]Give it a shot… if you have trouble installing it you’re definitely going to have trouble using it… If you need help, let us know what problems you have[/QUOTE]

Hello,

I have used it for years however I can not install it. I have tired to install it but this time the images won’t show on my page. I got the install page and the database insert, as well as the skin selection, however I can not get the images to show as seen on www.bigjmart.com. I have used CS Cart before and love it.

Please help me to get this up and going.

Not sure what the hangup is… why are the images not showing.

[quote name=‘bigjmart’]Hello,

I have used it for years however I can not install it. I have tired to install it but this time the images won’t show on my page. I got the install page and the database insert, as well as the skin selection, however I can not get the images to show as seen on www.bigjmart.com. I have used CS Cart before and love it.

Please help me to get this up and going.

Not sure what the hangup is… why are the images not showing.[/QUOTE]

THIS HAS BEEN RESOLVED.

THANKS.

When you ask for help and people offer, the least you can do when you find a solution is to publish it so others can find it.

It appears from going to your link that you don’t have any products installed in your store.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]When you ask for help and people offer, the least you can do when you find a solution is to publish it so others can find it.[/quote]

I find it more humourous to delete post and threads for that very reason.

People don’t realize that not everything comes off the top of our heads here. Sometimes we know where to look and go do the research. Other times we find them instersting problems. Point being that it does take time. Having solutions remain mysteries is a horrible way to participate in a community.

Guess I’ll have to start keeping a list of posters who behave like that and simply leave them to fend for themselves. Bigjmart is now on that list.

Sorry to bump in, but… I suppose I’m one of them to, as I rarely see my questions aswered… I’m even thinking of giving up on posting :rolleyes:

The issue is about when someone requests help with a problem, then figures it out or gets help but never posts the answer.

Regarding no answers… Maybe no one knows or doesn’t fully understand what you’re asking.

I guess the main point is that if a question is asked and the poster figures it out or gets an answer through some other method, they should post the solution for the benefit of others. Some people actually search the forum for answers before posting a question.

Trolling Forums - A guide:

1. Ask delicate or complex question
  2. See if you get a response
  3. bump the post twice
  4. Reply back to the thread with ‘fixed’
  5. Wait for someone to post a “how did you fix it, can you help me?” response
  6. Look at their feebleness, laugh and start another thread.
  7. Repeat #1
  8. Repeat #2
  9. Repeat #3
  10. Complain that nobody helps anymore

Thanks Jesse. Noted. I’ll start from Monday :wink:

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]Trolling Forums - A guide:

1. Ask delicate or complex question
  2. See if you get a response
  3. bump the post twice
  4. Reply back to the thread with ‘fixed’
  5. Wait for someone to post a “how did you fix it, can you help me?” response
  6. Look at their feebleness, laugh and start another thread.
  7. Repeat #1
  8. Repeat #2
  9. Repeat #3
  10. Complain that nobody helps anymore[/QUOTE]

What was the question?

Lee Li Pop

The question is why anyone helps this guy.

Out of all the posts he’s had, not one has to help another person with THEIR problem.

If you want other peoples help, you could at least try to help others asking question on this forum. It’s all me, me, me, me ,me.

We help for the sake of helping. :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘Noman’]Thanks Jesse. Noted. I’ll start from Monday ;)[/quote]

I’ll have the ban-hammer ready Noman, leave the glasses at home :wink: