Install Button Not Working On First Setup

My install button is not working when installing a new version of cscart 4.5, i extracted the zip file to my html folder, and created sql db, however when i go to my website page to perform the first part of the install nothing happens when i click on install.. very frustating , i know its something silly on my end but i cant put my finger on it, any help would be most appreciative

change the chmod. and it will work

tried changing permissions but that didnt work, do i need to change a certain file specifically and should i change it to 755 , thanks

i forgot which and what file. chmod 644 maybe config.local.php / instalation folder. i got have same problem. but i resolve with change the chmod seting.

My install button is not working when installing a new version of cscart 4.5, i extracted the zip file to my html folder, and created sql db, however when i go to my website page to perform the first part of the install nothing happens when i click on install.. very frustating , i know its something silly on my end but i cant put my finger on it, any help would be most appreciative

Hello,

We faced the same problem on our local server. The permission change did not work even we set 777 recursively on whole store. However we found the clue, the problem was in selinux ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security-Enhanced_Linux). So, please check if something like selinux is installed on your server and blocks the access to the files.