Inserting "AUD"

Hi there, I would like to insert “AUD” after the price figure, and remove the “Price” reference.

So it reads like this: “$69.95AUD”

How can I achieve this? (I’d like to do it for all pages - categories, searches, etc)

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

You can easily display AU $ or AUD $ which is the correct way to display currency, according to my wife who used to work in Foreign Exchange. And it would not require coding :slight_smile:

I’ll assume that you are using Version2.x of CS-Cart as your signature does not mention.

goto Administration in admin click the Currencies Tab, where you have set up Australian Dollars. In the Sign column it has a $ Sign add AUD or AU before the $ sign, click save and you are done.

Works the same in 1.3.x as well

Andrew

Thanks heaps for your response. It doesn’t actually change it to be the way I want it… I know, I must sound so petty! It changes it to this:

Price: AUD $20.62

whereas I would like it to read:

$20.62 AUD

(I would like the AUD to appear after the amount, is this possible?)

But more importantly, I would like to get rid of the “Price” caption.

Can anyone please help me with this?

Ah, ok, I have got the AUD to appear after the amount (by ticking “after sum” in admin) but not sure how I can get the $ to appear BEFORE the amount…

Hi,

I don’t know of a way to get the $ in front and the AUD behind the price.

AUD $29.95 Looks best to my mind. $29.95 AUD looks a bit funny not the conventional way. But that’s my opinion :slight_smile:

You change change the Word Price to whatever you like in Admin/languages search for Price, change the Price in the Value field to whatever word you want.

Actually you could do for example Buy Now $ This woiuld put the dollar sign in front of the amount, then go back to currencies and remove the $ symbol and just have AUD click after and there you go.

Andrew

[quote name=‘cimtech’]Ah, ok, I have got the AUD to appear after the amount (by ticking “after sum” in admin) but not sure how I can get the $ to appear BEFORE the amount…[/quote]

Australian Banks will want you to place the AUD in front of prices

AUD$59.95 as per they’re contract if you plan to use they’re payment processors.

Ok, thanks, that is how I will do it then - AUD $

Cheers.