Individual Product Option Pricing (Cs-Cart Ultimate)

In the previous versions of CS-Cart ultimate, I was able to set a product option, and for each store, set a different price for the options.

In the newer versions, this doesn't seem possible anymore. I can only set the price once, and it applies to all the stores.

Products I had added earlier, has the tag "individual" on the product option page, and I can still edit the prices for each store. But products I add now, doesn't offer me any options to create individual pricing for different stores.

It now seems like options get automatically created as global options - but is there a way not to do that. I've tried reading the docs, but it doesn't seem to address this.

Does anyone know if there is a workaround, or how I can set options to be different for different stores?

Could you tell me what products you sell, and what options they have? Perhaps product variations would be suitable for them.

Could you tell me what products you sell, and what options they have? Perhaps product variations would be suitable for them.

Product variations wouldn't work in my case. I spent a bit more time exploring, and the Global Options now is definitely a better method, and it did take into account that different products may have different option variants - so it allows me to change the price and if it is active for each product.

But I think being able to change this for different storefronts was not taken into account.

For example, if we had a Option of "Powder-coat colour". I can create this as a global option with all the possible option variants, and add pricing and availability for different products. So Product A can have yellow and red as available variants, and Product B can have red and blue as an available variant. But this applies to all storefronts.
However, my scenario is, that Store ABC may offer just some colours, and Store XYZ may offer different colours, but more importantly they may charge different prices for the powder-coating.

Having read the document on product variations, and trying it out now - the end result by using it does give me what I want. It could just have been my being too comfortable with using product options, so using a new method of variations felt tedious with extra steps to change over existing products that have already been created with options.

But I still think it's a good step forward - especially being able to also now provide seperate product codes to the variations.

Having read the document on product variations, and trying it out now - the end result by using it does give me what I want. It could just have been my being too comfortable with using product options, so using a new method of variations felt tedious with extra steps to change over existing products that have already been created with options.

But I still think it's a good step forward - especially being able to also now provide seperate product codes to the variations.

Thank you for giving variations a try. I'm glad to heard that they gave you what you needed.

On my end, I've posted an improvement request about global options and storefronts on our internal tracking system. If we see enough interest in that functionality and more use cases, we might add it in future versions.

Thank you for giving variations a try. I'm glad to heard that they gave you what you needed.

On my end, I've posted an improvement request about global options and storefronts on our internal tracking system. If we see enough interest in that functionality and more use cases, we might add it in future versions.

Thanks for the suggestion. Although variations does meet my requirement on the front-end, it still feels quite a tiring process for options that only apply to 1 or 2 products. Also having a checkbox option for yes/no variations would be great (instead of only drop down).

Is there anyway to follow to see if changes to this are being considered and approved? For the sake of consistency, I would prefer to have my products displayed the same way. If changes are being considered, I will leave my products as they are, and wait for the change.But if changes are not being considered, then I will go to all my earlier products and amend them to be variations as well, or consider getting a custom addon created to allow me to apply different values to global options for different storefronts.