Indigo Aquatic - Aquarium and Pond Supplies - Custom Skin

www.indigoaquatic.com - Aquarium and Pond Supplies

Take a floor first. Update later. Nice website!!! All in all a very impressive cs-cart website!

1.Print this Page doesn’t work?

2.So many jQuery and the image popup is like that? Should be improved when you revamp the product pages.

3.Better show “Out of stock” message directly on the page instead of disabling the “Add to cart” button.

4.For the currency selector, better show it with currency sign and currency name. It took me a while to think what’s the difference between US language and Canada language…

5.I know that you’ve removed iframe for ajax popup message, now your popup message is cut by selectbox in ie6. You don’t want to show the loading box becuase it will stretch the width of the page?

6.After all of this, my eyes aches…The font size is too tiny…

The first thing that stood out to me was how clean your layout is. Its almost too sterile though and lacks a little bit of character…just can’t put my finger on it.

I would also suggest increasing font size a little. The small links on the left are a little difficult to read at a glance. Possibly making the color a bit darker would also help.

Overall, its nice and clean but you may want to work on the company image or something that says “here we are”.

[QUOTE]The first thing that stood out to me was how clean your layout is. Its almost too sterile though and lacks a little bit of character…just can’t put my finger on it.[/QUOTE]

I agree, to my untrained eye it is almost as if there is way too much medium blue, (actually most everything is medium blue), text, top background image, side box background, etc. I would try to add at least one more complimentary color to give your site a more interesting look. :wink:

Thanks guys