Indian Currency Symbol Overlapping on Price

When i use the new Indian Currency Symbol ( ₹ ). Its overlapping in some places over the mentioned price and in some places its fine… mainly i am facing problem in Invoice which is being sent to customer and also in admin homepage… Please help me fix this. See example below -

In adminpanel -

In Email Invoice -

Thanks

Hello cool999,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this problem. I have added this currency with the same currency sign in my CS-Cart installation and failed to reproduce this problem. The currency sign is displayed properly on the dashboard of the CS-Cart admin panel and in the invoices.

The problem requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Many thanks for this release. Thumbs up to the team.

i see the same issue as well. attached screen captures

also print pdf giving error. see attached image.

Thanks

dashboard.jpg

invoice.jpg

print-pdf.jpg

this can be fixed somehow by adding  ; ; after the ₹ in currency

But creates double spacing in places where it was coming perfect before… ( like on storefront )

In my case it is showing like this

Hello all,

Thank you for your messages.

I am sorry to hear that some of you experience this problem as well. Please also contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your servers by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue properly.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

But what about the community edition? there is no Free technical support.

Anyone can post the fix here…

Thanks

Any update on this?? anyone found any fix?

Hey Guys, Its great to know that atleast you are able to use the Rupeee symbol. How do you add the Rupee Symbol to your CS-cart? And will this be visible to all the visitors to the site even if they don't have this font installed on their PC?

yes it will be shown to all, just copy paste this - ₹ in your currency settings… But its overlapping dont know the reason, waiting for the fix.

Anyone found the fix??

waiting for the fix…