Import Error #1062 - Duplicate entry '0-EN'

I’m attempting to import data using PHP MyAdmin and 'm gettng the following error msg " #1062 - Duplicate entry ‘0-EN’ for key 1 ". Can anyone help in resolving this.

Thanks

Keith

Are you using PHPMyAdmin to import products, orders, customers… ?

I’m exporting the cs_cart_category_description table adding Meta information and then attempting to import again thats when the error occurs.

Keith

Ah, ok. I was going to suggest using the CSC export/import feature but you can only do that for product meta data, not categories.

I have imported data via PHPMyAdmin import and the only thing that I can tell you is that the phpmyadmin import will not update rows in a table. It will only insert. If you are trying to import a row that already exists in the cscart_category_descriptions you will get an error. Not sure if it the exact error you are getting, but you will get an error. When I import via phpmyadmin (which I try to avoid), I export the entire table, change what I want, backup the entire CSC db, truncate the table, and import.

Good luck

I’ve done this before with other carts without a problems, I’m not a mysql expert but this fix is something simple.