Images in header (top.tpl)

Hi I have 3 images in my header (added via the top.tpl file). I noticed when viewing the site in on a larger monitor, the images move below the other, stacking on top & thus pushing the rest of the page down. I tried adding an img float left tag in the style sheet but that didn’t fix it.

In the top.tpl file I’m using the non-breaking space code between them to add space between them.

Any ideas?

Please post a screenshot, and code that is causing the problem.

Cheers

Here’s the code from the top.tpl file:

```php {* $Id: top.tpl 3700 2007-08-21 06:28:14Z zeke $ *}

{$settings.Company.company_name}

{include file="top_quick_links.tpl"}

{include file="common_templates/select_language.tpl"}

{include file="common_templates/select_currency.tpl"}

{include file="top_menu.tpl"} ```

And here's a screen shot. The images at top left are 3 separate images. The top is the company logo & the two below are the ones I added to the code above. They normally display horizontally but in a bigger monitor they stack. The image is attached & is small - it's the only way I could get it uploaded with the forum's size restrictions.

screen.bmp

[quote name=‘Brennie369’]Here’s the code from the top.tpl file:

{include file="top_menu.tpl"} ```And here's a screen shot. The images at top left are 3 separate images. The top is the company logo & the two below are the ones I added to the code above. They normally display horizontally but in a bigger monitor they stack. The image is attached & is small - it's the only way I could get it uploaded with the forum's size restrictions.[/quote]

Hi, post the url, I have a look.
Probably you must put it in a div tag.

P.S. What's that mini picture? :mrgreen:

The mini picture is a screenshot of the issue at hand. I had to crop & make it small so it fit within the size restrictions of image uploads in this forum. hehehe

The problem only occurs on wide monitors - not necessarily wide screen resolutions. I have a wide screen res on my monitor at home but that’s a 17" monitur & doesn’t display the same problem. For some reason I only see it on my monitor at work, which is also in the same resolution but it’s a little bigger (not much).

[quote name=‘Brennie369’]The mini picture is a screenshot of the issue at hand. I had to crop & make it small so it fit within the size restrictions of image uploads in this forum. hehehe

The problem only occurs on wide monitors - not necessarily wide screen resolutions. I have a wide screen res on my monitor at home but that’s a 17" monitur & doesn’t display the same problem. For some reason I only see it on my monitor at work, which is also in the same resolution but it’s a little bigger (not much).

Here’s the link: http://www.dreamsoy.com[/quote]

Do you use the same browser on your computers?

I had a look on your site: they are differences between IE7 and FF3.5.5

It shows the wrong coding in FF.

Try this one.

Bye

{include file="top_menu.tpl"} ```

That solved my problem, thank you very much!