Images import problem very slow: urgent

Sorry me english…

I try to import 15000 images to the cs-cart store profesional

first i upload by ftp all images al images/backup/detailed

then i import image.csv with 15000 regs like this:

Product code Pair type Thumbnail Detailed image

PL-ECLAIR-47/B/SAT M /usr/home/senshop.es/web/images/backup/detailed/PL-eclair-47-bsat.jpg

IF I TRY TO IMPORT THIS IMAGES IS IMPOSSIBLE… I MUST TO CUT THE CSV TO 100 CVS FILES

AND IMPORT 50 BY 50 REGS!!!

i send 5 emails to cs-cart support an said is problem of me hosting… this is not true,

the script to import images in cs-cart profesional only can import 1 image by each 2 or 3 seconds!!!

I CANT IMPORT 15000 IMAGES IN LESS CSV FILES … 2 OR 3 OR 4 AT MAXIMUN

anybody can give me a real solution? cs-cart support don now the solution!!!

another solution can be put the direction url of mi provider like this:

https://www.lenceriamericana.com/data/productos/I-LA1001.jpg

but the program import to his own directories the image!!!

and there are 15000 pics

thanks in advance

carlos

spain

Try using the Product import instead of images…Product code Detailed images

Also, your location is too long. In the Detailed images field use /images/backup/detailed/PL-eclair-47-bsat.jpg

If it still does not work then it's more than likely server issues i.e. the server is timing out.

I added 5000 images via csv, no problem.

When I was with 1and1 no way would it happen, just kept timimg out or crashing. Once I changed hosts all was good.

John

When we were on a shared server and virtual private server we had to ask the host to allow some script to run longer. I could not seem to find it in my notes or emails, but it was something that the host was doing. I believe some host do it so one site doesn't use up more resources and kill the other sites on the server.

Seeing this same issue as the original poster… Only difference is that I'm trying to do the additional images, so using the product import feature instead doesn't allow for the pair type “A” images that I'm aware of. Just started seeing this after 223 upgrade.

We are on a dedicated with no problems in horsepower.

Its kind of frustrating having to do batches of 100 at a time. If we go more than that, it goes for about a half hour and then kicks it back to the import page with no update.

I've the same problem

Same issue here! Trying to do a product import (2000 products) with image URL's on a VPS server. It just times out. Without the images it finishes in 5 minutes.

You also can't see any progress on the progress bar. In version 1.3.5 it was easy, you just saw what was being imported at the moment.