images for option variants

I see in the latest version I can add photos for option variants but they're displayed differently than in the older version. I have a global option for fragrances which consists of over 200 option variants. I love the idea of having a picture for each variant, however in the new version is shows all of the photos below that option selector. Is there a way to have the picture show only when that variant is selected?

Hello, Brennie369!

We've checked CS-Cart settings. Unfortunately, the feature you are asking about is not available by default in the latest CS-Cart version. It'll take us not more than 30 minutes to set up required option for you.

Best regards, Alt-team

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1321602161' post='126214']

Hello, Brennie369!

We've checked CS-Cart settings. Unfortunately, the feature you are asking about is not available by default in the latest CS-Cart version. It'll take us not more than 30 minutes to set up required option for you.

Best regards, Alt-team

[/quote]

What would be your price for this add-on? Can it be done without modifying the core code?

Hello, solesurvivor!

Unfortunately, it can't be done without modifying the core code. The price starts from $ 35

Best regards, Alt-team

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1321850428' post='126410']

Hello, solesurvivor!

Unfortunately, it can't be done without modifying the core code. The price starts from $ 35

Best regards, Alt-team

[/quote]

Thank you for your reply but I don't want to do anything that modifies the core.