Image Zoom

I have a developer creating a product image zoom add on for me and we have it working fine so far but when on products with options and you change the options (i.e. color, size, etc…) the image area changes and reverts back to the original image lightbox zoom that comes with CS-Cart by default.

They have told me its not possible to keep the zoom functions in tact because CSC uses ajax to change the full image area div ?

Is this true?

[quote name='solesurvivor' timestamp='1331560602' post='133002']

I have a developer creating a product image zoom add on for me and we have it working fine so far but when on products with options and you change the options (i.e. color, size, etc…) the image area changes and reverts back to the original image lightbox zoom that comes with CS-Cart by default.

They have told me its not possible to keep the zoom functions in tact because CSC uses ajax to change the full image area div ?

Is this true?

[/quote]

Even if it's true, you still can change .js files, so it wont load lightbox, and will load your zoom instead

Well it updates the full HTML of that area I believe because it shows the specific image for option combinations.

Why create an addon when you can use an existing CS-Cart addon?

May have to buy a third party one but I didn't want to have to pay for each website plus I dont know if any of them other than magiczoom are good