image scroller issue (no images showing)

Hi guys

Anyone know what might be the issue here or is it a but in 4.0.3

I have uploaded a load of products and images and and a lot of the products will have additional images.

So I added 4 additional images to one product to test.

The issue is that all the images show on the product but do not show in the category display.

http://shopability.ie/index.php?subcats=Y&status=A&pshort=Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&pkeywords=Y&search_performed=Y&q=Junior+Formthotics&dispatch=products.search

The product Junior Formthotics

I have cleared the cache cc and ctpl in admin

Any hints.

Alan

Hello Alan!

I see you use the latest Multi-vendor version, I don't have it installed to test, but I've tried to reproduce this problem on CS-Cart 4.0.1 right now and the issue you describe doesn't occur.

Please, make sure that your images folder and all sub-folders have 777 rights. Also, just try to delete the pictures and upload them again. Sometimes the problem with thumbnail generating may occur.

Also, there were several topics on this forum regarding additional images issue some time ago. Please, try to search for them, probably someone has found the solution.

Best regards, Alt-team

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1386241344' post='172969']

Hello Alan!

I see you use the latest Multi-vendor version, I don't have it installed to test, but I've tried to reproduce this problem on CS-Cart 4.0.1 right now and the issue you describe doesn't occur.

Please, make sure that your images folder and all sub-folders have 777 rights. Also, just try to delete the pictures and upload them again. Sometimes the problem with thumbnail generating may occur.

Also, there were several topics on this forum regarding additional images issue some time ago. Please, try to search for them, probably someone has found the solution.

Best regards, Alt-team

[/quote]

Thanks

But the thumbnails are definitely generated, I know because when I change the drop down that changes the number of product displayed on the page everything works perfectly, If I then refresh the page they stop working again.

For now I have turned the carousel to off and reported this as a bug.

Alan