Image Modification on Brickwork Dark Steel Skin

Hi all,

I am new to CS-Cart. I have mass experience with Joomla so my skills are there, but I am lost in trying to figure out one thing. On the demo shot of the Brickwork Dark Steel skin in CSC there is a pic of a racing flag and below that on a separate bar there is a pic of a car. When I loaded this skin, those images weren’t there so i am at a loss as to how to add my own pics to those areas.

I hope I explained that correctly. Any help is much appreciated.

Hi Scott

They were on the v1+ template but not on v2+ template so I believe they are using the screenshot of the wrong version template in v2.

Just in case you want them I have attached them here for you however if you can figure out how to place them easily in the v2 template then you are a better man then me :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

main_banner.jpg

top_image.gif

Thank you for the reply. Having the dimensions for the images will help some, but placing them, as you say, will be a challenge. I will try to do what i can, but if anyone can solv the mystery, that would be great.

I got this cart on a recommendation, so I hope I will not have too many issues with it. The forums definitely help.

Scott

[quote name=‘scottb’]Thank you for the reply. Having the dimensions for the images will help some, but placing them, as you say, will be a challenge. I will try to do what i can, but if anyone can solv the mystery, that would be great.

I got this cart on a recommendation, so I hope I will not have too many issues with it. The forums definitely help.

Scott[/QUOTE]

Hi

Did you ever get this done, I am having the same problem.

Thanks