I need the product_image.tpl file

I am trying to get the Best Seller Hack mod to work. But for some reason I do not have the “product_image.tpl” file. Would someone please upload that file to me.

I have search all through the skins and everywhere within my CS-Cart archive. I do not have this file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You could also open up your file, and paste the code within it to this thread, that will work as well instead of uploading an attachment. Your Call.

Thank you,

EagleRose

I don’t have access to the file right now but you should be able to open up the default_blue skin directory and pull the tpl from there, I’m not familiar with other skins but it sounds like the skin you are using does’nt have the product_image tpl…

Thanks sno.

Went to Admin, Skins, changed the Partner section from Red to Blue, extracted all the files, but no product_image.tpl is in there.

Thanks anyway.

EagleRose

[quote name=‘EagleRose’]Thanks sno.

Went to Admin, Skins, changed the Partner section from Red to Blue, extracted all the files, but no product_image.tpl is in there.

Thanks anyway.

EagleRose[/quote] Ya missed the point. Copy the file from one skin to another. If you can find it that is. I couldn’t.

What version are you using?

Edit Yes I can. It’s in \var\skins_repository\base\customer\products_pages

Mike

[quote name=‘MikeK’]Ya missed the point. Copy the file from one skin to another. If you can find it that is. I couldn’t.

What version are you using?

Mike[/QUOTE]

No, I didn’t miss the point. Since I am using the file system, I have to extract all the files out of the db, then go look. So, that is what I did. I know to copy over the file, but cannot do that without having one. :slight_smile:

I am using 1.34 sp2

Working on upgrading to sp3 now with my test cart.

EagleRose

Yeah, it doesn’t look like 1.3.4 uses it.

Mike