I cannot open the Store?

Hello

I had installed 2.0.6 version in root directory working fine and because of the problems about last upgrade to 2.0.6 to 2.0.7, I installed other 2.0.6 version of the shop in another directory (/upme) I imported DB and after I upgraded it to 2.0.7 without problems, all working fine (I change .htacess parameters). And then I move all files and directories to the root of the server (where was the old shop).

Now I can access to Admin Panel and all seem be ok, but when I click in the link “View storefront” I get “Store Closed”. The field to close the store it is empty and I click in the link below “Open Store” I receive the message: “The store was opened” BUT i cannot access to storefront, but the link change to “Close Store” until I refresh the Admin Panel, then change itself to “Open Store”.

Please Help

(Sorry for my english)

I dont know if this will help but

[QUOTE]I had installed 2.0.6 version in root directory working fine and because of the problems about last upgrade to 2.0.6 to 2.0.7, I installed other 2.0.6 version of the shop in another directory (/upme) I imported DB and after I upgraded it to 2.0.7 without problems, all working fine[/QUOTE]

Up to this point i did the same, But after that , i did not move file or modify .htacess

I just upgraded manualy the file of my old instalation (via ftp), and change the DB parameter in my defaultconfig file, to have it use the new DB. and then removed the upme dir

May be disable SEO temporarily in order to check if the paths are processed as they should.

may be your www.yoursite.com stil point to /oldsite rather than /upme

hope it helps

Thanks for you answer!

The problems seems to be solved…

1.- I disabled SEO (the problem did not solved)

2.- I enabled Customization Mode and view Storefront in this mode, after this I can view storefront open,

3.- I enabled SEO again and all works fine.

I don´t understand wich was the problem…

Thanks