HSBC rejecting payment, 3 digit country code error?

Hi

Ive set up my CSCart pro, have hash key and has tested ok, but in live mode, HSBC reject payment as the country code they say is showing as a 2 digit code, while they need it to be the 3 digit ISO code.

My questions,

Where would I find this setting in the software

Is it hard coded?

I did ask this question in technical support, I paid good money for the software and support that currently I cant use, it might be a simple question but its not something i can find myself. Im mighty chuffed off to not have had reply in that section, hoping that the wider community can help me?

Hello matty,

Thank you for your message. I apologize for the delay in responding to your inquiry.

Our technical support engineer has already provided a solution to you in the appropriate ticket of Customer Help Desk. Please check it.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1318246497' post='123313']

Hello matty,

Thank you for your message. I apologize for the delay in responding to your inquiry.

Our technical support engineer has already provided a solution to you in the appropriate ticket of Customer Help Desk. Please check it.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

thank you, am trying it again now.

Hello matty,

You are welcome.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1318318464' post='123400']

Hello matty,

You are welcome.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

this issue now resolved with a new file from tech support, whatever they did worked perfectly, thank you!