How to use edit_link_title hook?

Hi all, I'm new to cs-cart and just learning to use templates and hooks.

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to use the “checkout:edit_link_title” hook to change the Checkout:Shipping Options section heading to read “Delivery Options”

I tried adding “hooks/checkout/edit_link_title.override.tpl” with this code

Delivery Options

but this changed ALL the checkout section titles to read “Delivery Options”.

I tried adding an if statement to “edit_link_title.override.tpl” but couldn't find a variable that would allow me to restrict this code so it would only impact the “step_three” template.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Your making it harder than you need to. To change the Shipping Options to read Delivery Options all you need to do is change the language variable associated with it.

For an example go to http://demo.cs-cart…anage%5D=Search

Almost all the text words in cs-cart can easily be changed through the Admin Language section.

Thanks triplets.

I guess I should have made it clear that this is just the first step in what I'm trying to do.

I need to change the edit_link as well and to change the checkout_steps in step_one.

This just seemed the simplest place to start.

Thinking this through further, I probably don't need to change the edit_link and edit_link_title, if I'm changing the check_out steps in step_one…

But I'm still curious if there is a way to use this hook without modifying the content of all checkout:edit_link_titles…