How To Upgrade CS-Cart From 1.3.4 -sp2 To 2.2.5 version

Currently I am running a website using CS-cart version 1.3.4-sp2. Can I upgrade to version 2.2.5 (I have a license for this) or the latest version?

I am testing this cs-cart 1.3.4-sp2 version on localhost to check version upgrade > Someone has done this already please give me advice and guide me step by step to upgrade on this localhost?

CS-Cart removed instructions for such old CS-Cart versions. I think, you can contact support team and ask to provide you with the instructions.

1 Like

I think 1.3.4 and 2.2.5 are both too old.
Time to rebase on latest and keep it updated

3 Likes

thank for your infomation.

1 Like

Upgrade to the newest version so you can get support for a safe version of PHP…

2 Likes

Hi Bro,

But I can’t find an article or tutorial that talks about upgrading from version 1.3.4-sp2 to the latest version. Do you have a tutorial please send it to me.

Thanks Bro,

you need to contact cs cart help desk

I am afraid, you will not find ready-to-use solution. I think, it is easier hire someone and transfer necessary data to the newest version instead of upgrading the current store.

A long time ago there was a migration tool to upgrade from 1.3.5 to newer versions, but it only worked in the Windows OS. If you contact us through the Help Desk, we’ll try to find it. :slight_smile:

yep, you mean do the data migration to another version right?

Do you have CS-Cart 1.3.5 upgrade package Download link please send it to me. I can’t find it on Cs-cart homepage. Thank you.

I am afraid we can provide you with this upgrade package only via Help Desk.