How To Stay Checkout Step 2?

all solutions doesnt work on 4.6.x how can i stay step 2 on start check out ?

anyone can help me ?

all solutions doesnt work on 4.6.x how can i stay step 2 on start check out ?

anyone can help me ?

Since checkout.php is changed from version to version, it is required to examine it and find solution for your version of CS-Cart

i really dont understant why cs-cart doesnt put simple settings like that ? maybe customer will change address coz cs-cart support multiple address.

On CS-Cart 4.6. x versions checkout can be started with the address by default! Check Settings-> Checkout.

Maybe I misunderstood your idea!

there is no options about that. just have hide shipping step. and hide payment step.

also if already completed step 2 never show again until you clicked edit step 2 tab.

please give me screen about your offer ?

The logic in cs-cart is that if a user is logged in, then their info is pulled from their profile and they then start at shipping (fastest for most users). The user can always review their settings and change them in checkout which will also then update their profile for next time. So the use-case of having changed address is really a one step process either in checkout or in their profile.

If a user is NOT logged in, then they start at step 1 so they can either login, create an account or proceed anonymously (depending on site settings).