How to setup a order form on external site

Hello everyone.

I need to know how I can put an order form on a page outside my store, on the page of a retailer.

Our idea is that customers complete their order on the website of the dealer, and then redirected visitors to the checkout in my store cs-cart.

This solution can help us to improve conversions, better than a banner or a link.

I think I need a form with an action “post”, to receive data in a PHP file and then insert them into the database, but I don´t know if it is posible.

Does anyone have a similar solution? Other ideas?

Thanks for your help.

I would to that in your case, that i create a affiliate, and will create a product banner with “add to cart button”

But you must first activate the affiliate addon, then goes to yourdomain.com

Write me if it´s work what you´ve thinked.

best regards

Triplex Thanks and sorry for the delay in my response.

I tried the option to create affiliates, but the experience is not too good. So what I’m trying now is to put the form on the page of my partner. This will increase the conversion.

I think that the best way is to send the form via “post” to a php file on my server, and then include the data in the db, but first I need to identify which is the php file in cs-cart that performs the insertion of the field values when a customer clicks the button “add to cart”.

I am a complete question.

Hello everyone.

Nobody knows how to share order forms in another website?